After a months of many events and travels, it is not easy to get back to your routine. But luckily there are some shortcuts on how to gradually adjust ourselves to the normal life.
There are several foods that can help us in this recovery, thanks to its contribution of nutrients (water, electrolytes, fiber), vitamins and minerals.
- Coconut water: its high content of electrolytes (sodium, potassium magnesium) and carbohydrates helps us recover our state of hydration
- Wheat grass shot: it helps us to reach our body and clean it of toxins. It also helps us maintain proper liver function and cleanse (removes alcohol) because of its high chlorophyll content.
- Berries (Acai, blueberries, maqui): Important antioxidant role and high fiber content (soluble and insoluble), which helps us improve our digestion
- Green veggies: for their high content of chlorophyll helps maintain proper liver function. And its high iron content that is necessary for the transport of oxygen to all tissues of the body.
- Aloe vera: acts as a prebiotic (helps the intestinal flora). It dissolves toxins and mucus accumulated in the intestine improving digestion and absorption of nutrients. Improves digestive system and improves immune system.
- Turmeric: tones the liver, antibacterial, purifies skin, anti-inflammatory and helps digestion.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables: for their high content of vitamins and minerals. For fruits it is better to consume 1 single type of fruit at a time and fruits with high water content (pineapple, apple, kiwi, dragon fruit).
Complement this with high water consumption (2-3 lt per day), physical activity and walks.
Also sleep 8 hours a day and take enough rest.