The Power of Matcha
What is Matcha?
Matcha is premium green tea powder from Japan used for drinking as tea or as an ingredient in recipes. While other green teas are grown throughout the world, matcha is unique to Japan. It is the heart of the Japanese way of tea and has been celebrated in the traditional Japanese tea ceremony for hundreds of years.
What are the Health Benefits of Matcha Tea?
- Amongst its many health benefits, matcha…
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
How to prepare?
STEP #1: Heat spring or filtered water.
STEP #2: Add a few drops of hot water to matcha powder and mix into paste with a spoon.
STEP #3: Add more hot water to paste mixture and stir. Try 1 teaspoon to 6 ounces of water. Adjust measurement to suit taste.
STEP #4: Matcha is ready to drink.
Matcha tea is an easy and simple way to add powerful health benefits to your everyday diet