Supercharge your mornings
A nutrient-dense healthy breakfast gives you sustained fuel to start your day with great energy and avoiding blood sugar spikes and crashes that make you tired, grabbing that 5th cup of coffee.
Include some lean protein to your breakfast to jump start your metabolism. Protein rich meal also helps to keep you full for a long time. If you workout in the morning and have your breakfast afterwards it especially important to replenish your muscles with protein!
Complex carbs like oats, vegetables and fruit are rich in fibre which stabilises your blood sugar releasing energy steadily. And don’t forget healthy fats such as nuts, seeds and avocado which makes you feel satiated plus helps to absorb some vitamins and minerals from your meal.
You can tailor your breakfast to suit your lifestyle and goals. If a light breakfast is your jam you can still have a balanced small meal to start your day. If you don’t have the time to sit down for your meal we got you covered with healthy grab and go options.
Also it’s good to combine our new concept of Meal Plans – FIT MEALS with your own balanced breakfast. It’s so easy: you choose lunch and dinner from 15 whole food dishes, created by nutritionists (from Paleo to Vegan with complete macros) and breakfast stays as your own morning treat. All the meals of Motion are freshly cooked and delivered daily to your home or office.
See some ideas for nutritious breakfasts Motion Style:
Ideas for light breakfast:
- Protein shake mixed with 1 hand frozen berries + 200ml water + 1 hand of crushed ice (blend 2min)
- Bone broth + 1 boiled egg + ½ cup greens
- Any Motion Ball + Aloe Vera juice
- Any Motion Bar + 1 Green Lean Tea
Ideas for breakfasts balanced in nutrition:
- ½ High Protein Bar + Green Lean Tea (eat the other half of the bar as a snack/ or next breaky 😉 )
- Banana Bread + Lean Green Tea/Slim Tonic
- ½ cup Quinoa /Apple/Vanilla Granola mixed with Almond/Cashew milk (add ½ cup fruit you prefer)
- Choco Peanut Cookie or Oat Cookie + Lean Green Tea/Slim Tonic
Ideas for power breakfasts:
- Chia Seed Pudding + Lean Green Tea/Slim Tonic
- Keto Chia Pudding + Lean Green Tea
- Carrot Cake + 1 boiled egg + Coconut Water
- Keto Lemon Cake + 1 piece of fruit + Almond/Cashew milk
- 1 boiled egg + ½ avocado + 1 slice whole wheat toast + a pinch of salt
- 2 scrambled egg mixed with 1 cup any greens + ½ avocado
- ½ cup oats cold/cooked in ¾ cup any kind of milk + 1 piece of fruit + cinnamon/vanilla
- 1/2 cup mixed seeds and nuts + ½ cup yogurt/coconut yogurt + 1 piece of fruit
You can have your coffee as you like. Don’t drink juice with your meals.
We still advice to have the Motion breakfasts and snacks with water, tea or the advised Motion drink. Motion foods are whole foods and need more liquid to get digested well. With the right amount of liquid, you expand the food volume, feeling less hungry, you boost your metabolism and digest fully the nutrition of this powerful food rich in fiber, electrolytes and vitamins.