Lunch is over, dinner is not yet….
What’s wrong with me, I am always hungry!! Ok anyway if you are the same: Don’t Worry ( And be Happy Because…
I have the solution!
This is actually not a big deal to be hungry between the meals. It’s just a question of getting the right snack!
Here is the list of the Healthy snack you can have when feeling hungry. It won’t make you gain weight and it will prevent you from being starving until the next meal!
Don’t forget this important rule : This is WAY BETTER to have 4/5 small meals (with snacks) than 3 huge meals …
So YES, Go for a Snack (By snack I am not meaning a packet of chips or biscuit!!)
Here, the full list of all the “Non-Guilty Feeling Snack “
- Nuts (handful Almonds(12-15), Walnuts halfs 8-12)
- Protein shake (best to replace as a full meal too)
- ½ Chicken Breast(150-250g), fry with a bit Canola Oil
- Fish(150-250g), fry with a bit Canola oil
- 1 tsp Peanut Butter + Apple Slice
- ½ Cupchia Seed Pudding with ½ Cup Fruits
- 1 piece whole fruit ( Apple, Orange and Pear are lower in sugar)
- 1 Smoothy (no added sugar)
- Sugar free plain Joghurt mixed with fresh fruit or nuts
- 1 boiled egg
- Low fat cottage cheese + nuts or veggies + 1 cheese stick
- 1 small bowl Edamame
- 1 Cucumber with a bit pink Salt and black Pepper
- 1 Carrot + 1 Apple shredded with 1Tsp Olive Oils and 2 Walnut halfs
- Sugar free yoghurt + shredded apple + cinnamon
- Light 100g Riccotta Cheese with black Pepper and Strawberry
- Energy bar (no added sugar)
- 1 slice whole wheat bread + cottage cheese +tomato & green
- 1 juice , Watermelon or Lemon juice are (no added sugar)
- 1 full Coconut water (best to replace as a full meal too)
- 1 Cappuccino
- 1 piece cheese (small finger)
- 1 cup frozen Red berries
- 20gr dark Chockolate
Don’t forget the most important rule… 4/5 Small Meals NOT 3 Giant Meals!
Now you know what to write on your shopping list!