Mel’s Fit Walk
To have max results and finding balance to your Fitness Training walk 30-60 minutes every day.
Frequently walking will melt away the pounds, tone your flabby bits and leave you on an emotional high. It is free, enjoyable and already a part of your every day life. All you need to do is correct your technique, walk faster and for longer and you will lose the best weight. Best of all, walking makes you feel good about yourself. For people suffering from depression, walking three to four times a week for 30 minutes has been shown to enhance their mood. It is a kind of meditation.
How to do?
To burn the fat quickly and effectively, you should master power walking. 1. Stand tall with your arms by your sides and pull your navel towards your spine so that your core muscles are working. 2. Focus your eyes five to six meters ahead and keep your shoulders relaxed.3. Bend your elbows at 90 degree angle and cup your hands lightly rather than clenching your fists.4. Leading with the heel, take a step forward with your right foot and move your arms in opposite direction.5. Transfer your weight through the heel of your right food.6. Change your walking locations and make it fun!
1. Increased cardiovascular and pulmonary (heart and lung) fitness
2. Prevent dementia
3. Tone up legs, bums and tums
4. Boost vitamin D
5. Gives energy
6. Reduced risk of heart disease and stroke
7. Improved management of conditions such as hypertension (high blood pressure), high cholesterol, joint and muscular pain or stiffness, and diabetes
8. Stronger bone-joints and improves balance
9. Increases muscle strength and endurance
10. Reduce body fat.