Let’s get Drunk…!
Tropical Vegan Salad of the Vegan Skinny Protein Diet, with organic tempeh, mixed veggies, fresh basil and orange poppy seed dressing
Lunch Day 4, Vegan Skinny Protein Diet : Vegetables Wok with Almonds Tofu and roasted Sesam
The Vegan Skinny Protein Diet : Magic Soup with Edamame, Wakame and roasted mixed Seeds
Tomorrow, Saturday, is the last day of the Vegan Skinny Protein Diet, after only 5 days, the results are already visible on the body.
The absence of animal-based protein during those 5 days ( No dairy, no meat, no fish, no eggs…) is helping to get more lean.
Combined with all the benefits of the plants and soy based protein (lots of minerals and fibers) your skin should look smoother, and your belly more toned.
This diet has to be accompanied by a large intake of water, EVERYDAY.
Water is a key element in our nutrition…
Here is some facts :
- Body water content is higher in men than in women and falls in both with age.
- Most mature adults lose about 2.5 to 3 liters of water per day. Water-loss may increase in hot weather and with prolonged exercise.
- Elderly people lose about two liters per day.
- An air traveler can lose approximately 1.5 liters of water during a three-hour flight.
- Water loss needs to be replaced.
Symptoms of dehydration
- mood changes and slow responses
- dry nasal passages
- dry or cracked lips
- dark-colored urine
- confusion and hallucinations.
Importance of water
Water is needed for most body functions, including to:
- maintain the health and integrity of every cell in the body
- keep the bloodstream liquid enough to flow through blood vessels
- help eliminate the byproducts of the body’s metabolism, excess electrolytes (for example, sodium and potassium), and urea, which is a waste product formed through the processing of dietary protein
- regulate body temperature through sweating
- moisten mucous membranes such as those of the lungs and mouth
- lubricate and cushion joints
- reduce the risk of cystitis by keeping the bladder clear of bacteria
- aid digestion and prevent constipation
- moisturize the skin to maintain its texture and appearance
- carry nutrients and oxygen to cells
- serve as a shock absorbed inside the eyes, spinal cord and in the amniotic sac surrounding the fetus in pregnancy.
DRINK ENOUGH WATER