At Motion Fitness we often get asked whether it’s better to workout with or without AC. Working out causes sweating, it warms your body up and when you workout with an AC, your body tries to create a balance between your body temperature and the temperature around. What happens is, your body slowly starts losing the warmth. If your body temperature is low, muscles can become rigid and stiff and can make a person less active and sleepy.
Although people try to avoid being sweaty, sweat has so many benefits. The more you sweat, the more toxins and harmful materials will leave your body.
Other than that, sweat:
- Maintains a proper temperature and keeps you from overheating
- Cleans the pores, which will help eliminate blackheads
- Helps improve your blood circulation
- Helps relieve stress and promote relaxation
- Prevents colds and other illnesses
- Is an antibiotic and can heal a small cut or a scratch
- Is happy juice for the brain 🙂
And don’t forget the feeling of satisfaction when your shirt is soaking wet at the end of your exercise.
Using a sauna is also a great way to sweat out toxins your body accumulates through contaminated food, water, pollution and other environmental exposures.
Suffer, Sweat & Smile with our Motion Fitness classes and boost your endorphins!