Lucie, originally from Czech Republic Lucie moved to Bali in 2015. After 10 years of experience as an acrobatic Rock ´n ´Roll dancer Lucie started her fitness career as Pilates teacher in 2008. In the following years, Lucie gained certifications as a Fitbox and H.E.A.T program instructor. In 2014 she created Pilobox, her own dynamic sports concept which she wants to share with Motion Fitness Customers. Lucie is passionate about health, wellness and exercise and uses her skills and experience to help motivate others in reaching their fitness and weight goals. In her opinion, there is nothing more rewarding then making a difference to a person’s health and fitness condition.
Today Lucie wants to share her absolute Do’s and Don’ts with us:
- Start the day with a smile and a nutritious breakfast
- Eat regularly every 2-3 hours
- Work out with a friend. You’ll help motivate each other.
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after your workouts
- Over-train. Your body needs time to recover in between workouts
- Set unrealistic goals. A healthy rate of weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week. If you have 50 pounds to lose, don’t expect it to come off overnight–you’ll set yourself up for disappointment
- Skip stretching. Do it after every workout
- Compare your successes and failures to others. Everyone is unique, and what works for some may not work for others