Avocado Cafe Cosmetics
Today we want to introduce to you once again our homemade cosmetics.
Let’s start with our body toning oil and anti-cellulite scrub. Both contain our magical mixture of essential oils:
- Grapefruit essential oil helps to eliminates toxins, has a toning effect
- Lavender essential oil is great for stretch marks, tones and revitalizes the skin
- Lemon essential oil stimulates circulatory system and strengthens vascular tissues
- Orange essential oil relieves fluid retention, softens the epidermis and stimulates blood circulation and lymph fluids
- Cypress essential oil improves circulation and strengthens blood capillaries
- Rosemary essential oil helps to detox the liver and tones the skin
As a carrier oil we use sunflower oil, this is used in combination with the rest of oils, because all essential oils applied on skin without being diluted can cause irritations and skin sensitivity.
So lets sum this up for you: Our oils stimulate your skin cells, which promote your body to get rid of toxins as well as hydrate and nourish your skin to look firmed and toned.
The anti-cellulite scrub contains additional coffee, olive oil and epsom salt. One of the most popular and efficient ingredients in fighting cellulite is coffee it is a powerful antioxidant and stimulates circulation. Used together with powerful essential oils it removes dead skin cells and stimulates the blood flow, which gives you smoother, firmer and toned skin.
Last but not least we also created a wonderful face scrub/mask for you. It contains 3 valuable ingredients cinnamon, nutmeg and honey. This remarkable blend is a natural antiseptic, moisturizer and collagen promoter, which helps to clear skin pores and makes your skin plump and glowing.
We would recommend doing this scrub three times per week and if you have time we suggest using it once as a facemask for a deeper effect.
Treating oneself is sooo important!! Take care of your body and give it only the best food and treatments.