fbpx

The Heat is On!

Avoiding the heat just isn’t an option if you are living in Bali. If the humidity is way up, you’re in double trouble because your sweat “sticks” to your skin; it doesn’t evaporate as readily, which can send body temperature even higher. Drink up To keep cool, make sure first of all that you’re drinking […]

Little Things We Love in November

Natural care products and other useful little things that we especially love this month: Bathe Sunscreen – best sunscreen in Bali of the bali bliss-scented tropical collection Kado – this incense set enhances every atmosphere, clearing negative energy and infusing the environment with a joyful fragrance and a sense of peace. OGX Shampoo – Thick […]

The Food Diary of a Yoga Teacher

This woman wakes up with the sun, practices yoga daily and eats 99% plant-based foods as a testament to Ahimsa– the philosophy of non-violence, non-harming and compassion for all living things. She eats eggs for the natural supply of Vitamin B12, as you cannot find it in any non-animal product but most important to blood building […]

Health Benefits of Psyllium Husk

Psyllium is the husk of the seed from the Plantago plant – it contains a spongy fibre that reduces appetite, improves digestion and cleanses the system! When combined with water, pysllium husk forms a gel (that is naturally gluten free!) that can help to keep the bowels regular and is far more gentle – and natural – than […]

Exhale the Fat Away!

When we lose weight—and specifically, fat—where does it go? I guess the real answer might actually surprise you: When we “melt” away fat, it literally disappears into air—just by breathing. In fact, 84 percent of fat is shed via breathing out carbon dioxide, while the remaining 16 percent is released via sweat, tears, and, well, […]

Nutrition is the Big Partner of your Workout Results

You pump, lift, push, pull and sweat, but you’re just not seeing the results from your workout that you’d like. The problem may not be your workout — it could be your diet. Most experts say that diet is approximately 70 percent of the weight-loss equation and exercise is the other 30 percent. If you […]

Sign up below to receive latest news about our healthy products & services and read some interesting articles about nutrition and fitness in Bali